1ichiana Forty Under 40 is a partnership between our local Chambers recognizing 40 regional business & professional leaders who have achieved success before the age of 40.
Michiana Forty under 40 shines the spotlight on 40 of the region’s most talented and dedicated young executives, professionals and leaders who demonstrate career success and community engagement, all before the age of 40. The 2021 class marks the program’s 15th year. Nomination deadline is March 20, 2021.
This program is an annual collaborative effort between the chambers in the Michiana region and others, including the Community Foundation of Elkhart County.
RECIPIENTS ARE SELECTED BASED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Initiative and dedication in pursuing their career
- Proven success and achievement in their job/career
- Investment in and service to others through their involvement in civic, charitable and/or religious organizations
- Passion for their community, giving back because of that passion
- Under the age of 40 on May 15, 2021
- Live and work in Michiana (LaPorte, St. Joseph, Elkhart, Starke & Marshall counties in Indiana; and Cass & Berrien counties in Michigan)
- Lived in the Michiana region (LaPorte, St. Joseph, Elkhart, Starke & Marshall counties in Indiana; and Cass & Berrien counties in Michigan) for a minimum of two years
- Nominees may be eligible in these and other industry sectors: education, health care, business/professional, social services/not-for-profit, government/public service, financial services, attorney
Visit www.michiana40.com to nominate and to see the list of previous winners. Nominations will be accepted through March 20.