ELKHART IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
The Economic Development Council meets each month to champion and support activities that will assist businesses and organizations to reach their goals.
The Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce is asking: What we can do to help remove potential hurdles and free the entrepreneurial spirit that has made Elkhart a great economic development engine.
Support economic development in Elkhart and South Bend Region by promoting and facilitating coordination among Chamber members, elected officials, business leaders, and partners; resulting in a vibrant business atmosphere.
Champion and support the goals of the following businesses and organizations, not limited to:
- Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County
- South Bend-Elkhart Regional Partnership Inc.
- City of Elkhart 2040 Plan & Opportunity Zones
- Vibrant Communities, Tourism, Hospitality, and other quality of place initiatives
- Workforce Training
- Project Propel
- Downtown Elkhart and Community Development
- Host 2020 Economic Development Summit
Council Meeting Time: 3rd Friday 8 am
Council Chair: Lori Snyder, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Board Liaisons: John Katalinich, INOVA Federal and Nik Naquin, Tom Naquin Chevrolet Nissan Cadillac