The Greater Elkhart Chamber
Education/Career Development Council
Business/Education Partnership Award
The Business/Education Partnership award is given to recognize Chamber Member for profit and non-profit businesses that have demonstrated an ongoing relationship with a school in the Elkhart Community through use of time and resources. Nominations are received and evaluated by the Education/Career Development Council of the Greater Elkhart Chamber. Candidates are judged using the following criteria:
- Duration of commitment: Emphasis will be given to businesses that have maintained an on-going relationship with a school or a program.
- Use of time: Emphasis will be given to partnerships that have made a commitment of time rather than a strictly monetary commitment.
- Impact on students: Consideration will be given to partnerships that have the greatest impact on students.
- Schools will be asked to nominate Chamber Member businesses that meet the criteria for the award.
- All Elkhart County school districts within the area served by the Greater Elkhart Chamber will be invited to participate.
- The Education/Career Development Council will evaluate the nominations and select a quarterly winner.
- In addition to the award, the business will receive media exposure through the Chamber newsletter and local media.
I wish to have the Education/Career Development Council consider the following business for the Partnership Award: