LET US HELP YOU CELEBRATE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT!
Ribbon Cuttings and Ground Breakings are a great way to bring attention:
- A new Chamber member
- New location
- Remodeling or addition
Chamber will provide the following:
- Member Celebration Coordinator to help you create a successful event
- Announcement in the Chamber weekly e-newsletter one week prior to the event
- Photo with caption in the Leading Business magazine and Facebook post
- Invitation emailed to local dignitaries including Mayor, City Council, Chamber President, Board of Directors and Ambassadors
- Official Scissors and Red Ribbon
Member will provide the following:
- Promotion of the event. Including Invitations to your customers, clients, vendors and partners.
- Remarks at the event. You will have the attention of your guests; be strategic with the opportunity to share information about your organization.
- Location. Decide where to make the
presentation. Consider time of day, light, weather and size of the group.
- Ideas to customize the event to reflect your organization.
- Another color or type of ribbon, if desired
“The Ribbon Cutting event for our new office in Elkhart was exceptionally well done! Chamber staff offered excellent counsel in our planning, keeping everything simple and making everyone very comfortable. The Ambassadors were there, as well as members of the Chamber Board of Directors. While we expected nothing more than a “photo-op,” a number of attendees stayed after, asking questions about our business. We were very pleased.” – Spherion Staffing