LET US HELP YOU CELEBRATE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT!
Ribbon Cuttings and Ground Breakings are a great way to bring attention:
- A new Chamber member
- New location
- New product
- Remodeling or addition
Member Celebration pictures are published in the Chamber bi-monthly magazine.
Chamber will provide the following:
- Official Scissors, Red Ribbon, and camera
- Ambassador attendance
- Invitation sent to local dignitaries including Mayor, City Council, and Chamber President
- Ribbon cutting photo with brief description in Chamber’s newsmagazine
- Ribbon Cutting Certificate and ribbon from event presented by Ambassadors
- Ribbon Cutting Coordinator to help you create a successful event
Member will provide the following:
- Any invitations, advertising, or event costs incurred
- Event location: decide where to take photo; giving consideration to time of day (light), weather conditions, and area needed
- Another color or type of ribbon, if desired
“The Ribbon Cutting event for our new office in Elkhart was exceptionally well done! Chamber staff offered excellent counsel in our planning, keeping everything simple and making everyone very comfortable. The Ambassadors were there, as well as members of the Chamber Board of Directors. While we expected nothing more than a “photo-op,” a number of attendees stayed after, asking questions about our business. We were very pleased.” – Spherion Staffing
To schedule a Member Celebration for your business or organization please complete the online form or this printable form.