Safety Conscious Supervision Workshop 4/2023
April 27 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm$135.00 – $160.00
Reducing Workers’ Compensation Costs Through Accident Prevention & Safety-Conscious Supervision
This 5-hour Seminar is designed specifically for managers, supervisors, team leaders, safety committees, and anyone with a supervisory or leadership role in the workplace. The seminar fee includes handouts; key principles reference cards, am breaks, and lunch. This seminar is a must for all levels of supervision in any organization that has an accident rate greater than zero. Here’s what others have said about Safety-Conscious Supervision:” One of the best motivational seminars I have ever attended” … “Interesting, Practical, Not boring” … After attending several safety training sessions, I felt this one was one of the best”. This exciting, thought provoking seminar will be taught by Ron Crook, OSHA Council Co-Chair – Emeritus, Certified Safety & Health Manager, and safety professional with more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing environments.
Here are the key learnings each participant will take away to help their companies reduce accident rates and lower compensation costs:
- 10 Key Components of an Effective Safety Program
- Four Safety Approaches to Avoid
- Key Safety Philosophies to Guide Your Efforts
- The Supervisor’s Dilemma and How it Impacts Safety
- The Effect of Supervisory Safety Attitudes
- The 5 levels of Safety-Conscious Supervision & How to Move to a Higher Level
- Steps to Immediately Enhance Safety Effectiveness
- Preventing Unsafe Acts (At-Risk Behaviors) From Reoccurring
- The Impact Safety Costs Have on Profitability
- Establishing Safety Goals & Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Making Action Plans and Taking the Initiative
- The Importance of Supervisory Safety Communications
- Identifying Recognizable Hazards & OSHA Violations
In addition to an enjoyable learning experience, all seminar participants will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Registration deadline is April 21. All cancellations must be received four (4) days prior to the event for a full refund.
To reserve tickets, you must either click on the + sign or enter a quantity before clicking “Get Tickets”