- This event has passed.
Getting Back to Business Through Covid-19 – What We’ve Learned and What’s Working
June 30 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Tuesday, June 30, from 8 – 9 am. This is a Zoom webinar, and there is no charge.
USE THIS LINK TO REGISTER: https://business.goshen.org/events/details/back-in-business-through-covid-19-what-we-ve-learned-and-what-s-working-20970
Our Panel will include:
- Randy Christophel, President and CEO, Goshen Health
- Carl Risk, President, Elkhart General Hospital
- Michelle Bache, Elkhart General Hospital
- Jacqueline Barton, President, Specialized Staffing Solutions
- Cam Snyder, Owner Chubby Trout, Flippin’ Cow Restaurants
- Kate Leaman, Owner, Shirley’s Gourmet Popcorn
Our panel discussion will help answer these critical questions:
- What is the current state of COVID-19 in Elkhart County?
- How do we keep informed about what is going on in our area?
- What lessons can we learn from other local businesses?
- How do we continue operating, while keeping our customers and employees safe?
- What do you do if one of your employees tests positive for COVID19?
- What do we need to know about screening and testing employees?
- How do we avoid a spike in positive cases in the next month or a “second wave” of cases in the Fall?
- What type of personal protective equipment is most effective?
- How do we encourage employees to practice social distancing when not at work?
USE THIS LINK TO REGISTER:
If multiple people are attending from your organization, please have each individual complete a registration.
You will receive the Zoom Meeting log in information in a separate email the day before the event.
This webinar is provided free of charge courtesy of the Chambers of Commerce in Elkhart County, the City of Goshen, and the Center for Business Excellence