Job & Internship Fair
Organization:WorkOne Northern Indiana
March 26, 2018
9-11 am and 12-2 pm
27751 CR 26
Details:Looking for employees? Sign up for this Job & Internship Fair! Meet hundreds of high school seniors and recent graduates. Graduating seniors from School districts in Elkhart County will be invited to participate.
- Employers seeking
- Summer staffing
- New graduates entering the workforce
- Part-time employees heading to college
- Eager employees, ready to work!
There is no cost for businesses to participate.
Please contact Bart Fore (email@example.com) or Janet Reason (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 574-295-0105 to register.
Click here for a flyer
- 03/05/2018 - Marathon and First Impressions
In this day and age, when news cycles move at the speed of a 100 meter dash, the cleanup from the flooding is more of a marathon.
- 02/26/2018 - Neighbors helping Neighbors
As the waters begin to recede and city, state, and federal agencies begin to assess the damage of last week’s flooding,
- 02/12/2018 - Regional Economic Development Plan
Last week, in Mishawaka, Pete McCown, President of the Community Foundation of Elkhart County, gave an update on the South Bend-Elkhart Regional Development Authority.
- 02/05/2018 - What’s Next 2018?
There is a five step process to taking meaningful action when it comes to the work of your Elkhart Chamber.
- 01/29/2018 - What do you have to offer?
Recently I was having a conversation with 25 college students.
- View all news items