- 03/05/2018 - Marathon and First Impressions
In this day and age, when news cycles move at the speed of a 100 meter dash, the cleanup from the flooding is more of a marathon.
- 02/26/2018 - Neighbors helping Neighbors
As the waters begin to recede and city, state, and federal agencies begin to assess the damage of last week’s flooding,
- 02/12/2018 - Regional Economic Development Plan
Last week, in Mishawaka, Pete McCown, President of the Community Foundation of Elkhart County, gave an update on the South Bend-Elkhart Regional Development Authority.
- 02/05/2018 - What’s Next 2018?
There is a five step process to taking meaningful action when it comes to the work of your Elkhart Chamber.
- 01/29/2018 - What do you have to offer?
Recently I was having a conversation with 25 college students.
- View all news items