Environmental and Safety Conference 2021
November 4 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$100.00 – $300
Join us for the 2021 Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce EHS Conference, presented by Roberts Environmental Services, on Thursday, November 4 at the Crystal Ballroom at the Lerner.
This year, we will be changing the format a little for the Conference.
Instead of dividing into three rooms like we have in past years, we will open it all into one large room so we can spread out exhibitors and the tables for the attendees and provide social distancing. Exhibitors and attendees will be in the same large room together all day.
Limited seating per table and table tents will be provided for you to use to reserve your space.
We will be applying for CEU and CLE credits
Stay ahead of regulatory changes! Topics include:
- How to Change Your Safety Culture from Broccoli to Brownies to Energize Your Programs
- Supervising for Safety
- Energy Efficiency Projects
- Mergers and Acquisitions and the Caveat Emptor Impact of Environmental Compliance
- Air Permitting and RCRA – Lessons Learned with Case Studies
- Environmental Litigation: Mitigating Business Risks in Private Party Litigation Unique to Indiana
- Keynote Speaker: Bruno Pigott, Commissioner, Indiana Department of Environmental Management
To reserve tickets, you must either click on the + sign or enter a quantity before clicking “Get Tickets”